Friday, April 2, 2010
So I saw the commercials but really had no interest. I tend to shy away from these new social sites. After looking through how to use Twitter in the classroom, I'm really excited to use it. I set up an account today, jjordan75, and added on some Latin singers I like (to follow) and two children stores, hoping for good sales. I already had to take off Babies R Us. They had too many posts and it overwhelmed me in the first 5 min. I was on Twitter! I also added on other MS Spanish teachers from the list given to us on moodle. I have added the free app to my iPod touch so I can keep up w/it. I posted some questions, but I'm wondering how I'll get answers since I don't have any followers yet...was that in your videos and I just don't remember Lori? I'm interested in doing Twitter Pals, Twitter Stalking and setting up a Twit board for students to view and answer questions on, or get a word of the day, etc... How do I set up a Twit board? It was on one of the suggestion sheets, but I don't see how to do it. That is one of the questions I put out there on my account. Also, I asked if anyone had any SMART board activities to share w/me since that is my technology goal this year and I shared a link to mine that I've created. (Although I had to do it in 2 posts since there is the limit we learned about.) The last thing I shared was the link to the article you gave us to read on 25 ways to use Twitter in the Classroom, since it inspired me, I thought it might inspire other Spanish teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment