Google Docs - I think this would be wonderful for group/partner projects. I have not used it yet, other than for this assignment, but these are the reasons I feel it would work out great. Students don't have access to each others P: drives, so they would each have to save a tech project and if updated, each would be different and the students probably would not be able to figure out a way or have time to merge them. With Google Docs multiple people can work on the same doc, even at the same time and everything is saved in real time. Also, students don't have access to their own P: drive from home, so they would have to save everything on a flash drive, which has caused the spread of several viruses on our school computers. If a student doesn't have internet at home he/she can still access Google from school and work on the assignment. Also, not needing to give partners time to work in class would free up class time to be utilized for other activities.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment