Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Voice Thread

I have been very interested in learning about Voice Thread.  I believe a lot of the LOTE teachers at our HS are using it.  At the middle school we are using MacBooks for podcasting, and what I saw w/this seems to be more user friendly than Garage Band (the software for Mac) with similar results.  A podcast just plays, where w/this you have to click it forward, but it seems so easy to insert pictures and type or record your voice.

Here is what I quickly created today.
http://voicethread.com/share/978674/

2 comments:

  1. It is definitely an easy tool to use and has some great potential for school use. I'm looking forward to seeing you explore it more in the future. I left a comment on your VoiceThread as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    I loved your voicethread. Enzo is adorable and you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete